Best Electric Pressure Cookers
Cooking with a pressure cooker has always made life easier in the kitchen but now it has been made even easier with the introduction of electric pressure cookers.
Electric pressure cookers take the guesswork out of pressure cooking and you no longer need to have years of experience (and many failed attempts too!) under your belt to know how to use one effectively.
The process of regulating the heat and maintaining the correct pressure is now taken care for you so you no longer need to worry about what’s going on inside that pressure cooker and how your meal is going to turn out!
With many models producing huge savings on electricity, faster cooking times and countless digital features it makes sense that every home that’s serious about producing great food in a fraction of the time of standard cooking methods should have one.
But which model is the best for my kitchen, my family and my budget? At first, before we discuss all about electric pressure cooker, I want to introduce some best products from amazon at the moment.
Why Should You Buy An Electric Pressure Cooker?
Using a pressure cooker is very convenient and beneficial. Ok, let’s me show you in details.
- Healthier Cooking: Pressure cooking requires a little water comparing to other types of cooking that means that more minerals and vitamins are retained. Moreover, this unit is an ideal accompaniment to your healthy cooking efforts.
- Saving Money and Time: You know the most beneficial and convenient thing about having a pressure cooker is that this unit cuts down on your cooking time. This is the quickest method for cooking delicious and healthy meals.
- Save Space: Well, a pressure cooker is a versatile piece in your kitchen. This one can double like a pan and pot, and you can use it to prepare for the full-three-course meal, ranging from desserts to appetizers. So, healthy and financial benefits can make a pressure cooker a true great investment in the kitchen.
Which Size Pressure Cooker Should You Buy?
You know the size of the electric pressure cooker that you need depends on you will cook for and how often you cook. All the pressure cooker sizes will indicate their full liquid capacity; but in fact, just half to 2/3 can be used to cooker. Let’s see:
- Under 5 liters: This is good for couples or singles as whole meals can be cook for two. It will do for a course to serve a small family.
- 5-7 liters: The normal pressure cooker size is for an average family from 3-5 members. It can also accommodate a complete meal recipe, but it is not too bulky to store.
- 7.5-10 liters: This size is for large family with over 6 members. If you often cook for big groups of people, it is also a great choice.
- More than 10 liters:These bigger ones are often used for pressure cooking large amounts of food, which you want to store in pints or jars, for catering purposes or other semi-commercial venture, which requires you to cook for over 15 people a time.
How To Choose The Best Electric Pressure Cooker?
- The Size: First, start with the size of an electronic pressure cooker you will need. If you are cooking for a small family or alone or you do not plan to use this one very often, and then you do not need a big one. The smaller of 2 or 4 quart ones will be fine for you. In case, you often cook or you are living in a big family, choosing a bigger pressure cooker that can sever enough foods.
- The Material: The next thing you should consider is the material that it is made from. You know an aluminum one will tend to be cheaper than a stainless steel; however, it will not be as durable. This one will fall victim to the occasional ding and dent. Moreover, they do not look as shiny. Therefore, you can save money, but they cannot last as long as the stainless steel model. Lastly, the decision comes down to budget and how long you see to use it.
- Canning Should Be A Consideration: Another thing to consider if you are going to use it for canning or not. Oh, several people use them for canning. This will go back to the earlier issue of capacity. In case you do canning, and then you will need a bigger one to hold all of your materials and jars for canning purposes.
Best Electric Pressure Cooker Reviews 2020
What Can You Cook In An Electric Pressure Cooker?
One of the beneficial and great things about a pressure cooker is that you can cook a lot of different things in it. Only remember to stick to the measurements indicated in all recipes.
- Vegetables and Legumes those take longer to cook like potatoes, dry beans and carrots that are softened in a pressure cooker.
- Stews and Curries are known as the most popular pressure cooker recipes when the ingredients are easy to prepare.
- Risottos and Rice will cook every time perfectly.
- Tough Cuts Of meat become tender when cooked or braised in stew.
- Steamed Fruit or Poached will make delicious as well as healthy deserts.
- Steamed Puddings and Cheesecakes use seasonal fruit that will delight the family all year.
Last but not least, thanks so much for your patient to read my comprehensive guide. I hope that this ultimate guide to choose the best electronic pressure cooker will be helpful for you in choosing the most suitable one. Remember that buying one can be an investment for they can be pricey. But, do you know where to buy?